Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Seek Me

The Lord would say to us this day, Do not forget that apart from Me you can do nothing.  I AM the Lord God Almighty, The Maker of heaven and earth.  My only Son paid the debt that you owed and He paid it in full.  Do not be foolish and think in your heart that you can toil or labor to earn My love, for I will not manifest My presence in a prideful heart, declares the Lord. 

Redemption has been purchased at a great price.  Salvation is My free gift to you and to all generations.  Seek after Me and I will satisfy the desires of your heart; a broken and contrite heart I will not despise. 

Only know that I will not honor a prideful heart nor will I hold out My hand of blessing over a prideful generation.  I call out to your heart and I decree that I will love you and never forsake you.  Seek after Me.  Pursue Me.  I am pleased when you run after Me and love Me with all of your heart and all of your mind and all of your soul. 

Know that I am a Holy God and a jealous God.  I desire all of you.  When you seek Me and when you chase after Me, do so with all of your passion, all of your love, all of your being, declares the Lord.       

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.